Math Kangaroo Competition is an annual international math competition for primary and secondary school students. It is the largest math competition in the world with more than 6 million participants annually, from over 80 countries.
Registrations are now open for Math Kangaroo 2023!
Sign up now!!
Cottonwood Creek will host this international math contest, happening on:
Thursday, March 16, 2023 in the school.
Any student who can work INDEPENDENTLY is eligible. Tests are offered for grades 1-8. (Kinders can register for level 1 if they are interested)
More information at: http://www.mathkangaroo.org
The steps to register:
1. Go to: https://mathkangaroo.oasis-lms.com
2. Log in with your login and password or establish your user account if you are new.
3. Click on the tab “By Invitation” on the left side menu bar.
4. Copy and paste the following code in the field Invitation Code: COYOTES@2023MK
5. Do not share the code with anyone. This registration is for Cottonwood Creek students ONLY. Space is limited.
Registration closes Dec. 15, 2021.
If you have any questions please contact:
Madhura Deshpande (email@example.com)